Manchester UnitedManchester United were the first English team to win the European Cup, beating Benfica 4–1 at Wembley in 1968. Two more European cups followed in 1999 when United beat Bayern Munich 2-1 in Barcelona and again in 2008 when the real red army travelled to Moscow to watch United beat Chelsea.
Man Utd hold the record for the most F.A. cup titles (11) and are now level with Liverpool’s on 18 league wins. United have been in so many epic games it would be impossible list them all here, but you can buy a retro shirt for almost every memorable match in Uniteds recent history, from the ’68 European Cup final and the ’77 F.A. Cup final to that 1999 Champions League win in Barcelona we have all the classic retro United shirts.
- Manchester United 1958 FA Cup Final Retro Football Shirt
- Manchester United 1958 FA Cup Final Retro Football Shirt. Manchester United captured the hearts of the nation by reaching the final in the aftermath of the Munich air crash. A year earlier, Busby's Babes had tried in vain to become the first team of the century to achieve the League and FA Cup double and their return trip to Wembley saw the whole of Britain cheering United on. But Bolton proved too strong, as did their desire not to be overwhelmed by public opinion in the same manner which dictated their previous cup final appearance in 1953 when Blackpool scored twice in the last few minutes to secure the match 4-2. This classic shirt is short sleeved and made from 100% knitted cotton. THE BADGE ON THIS SHIRT IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK ® OF MANCHESTER CITY COUNCIL.
- Manchester United 1957 FA Cup Final Retro Football Shirt
- Manchester United 1957 FA Cup Final Retro Football Shirt. The Busby babes were set to dominate domestic football until the Munich tragedy when United were robbed of the best young talent in football. United were attempting to claim the double in '57 but a bad injury to the keeper lead to Villa lifting the cup. This classic shirt is short sleeved and made from 100% knitted cotton and is a bespoke product which could take up-to 28 days to manufacture.
- Manchester United 1920s Retro Football Shirt
- Manchester United 1920s Retro Football Shirt. This vintage shirt was worn for most of the 1920s. There has been speculation that the new white kits were introduced by John Chapman, when he took over the Managers job at United from Airdrieonians - perhaps he introduced the colours of his former club to mark his arrival and try to change the fortunes of United. This classic shirt is long sleeved and made from 100% knitted cotton with a red chevron on front and back and a lace up neck.This is a bespoke product and could take up to 28 days to manufacture.All of our products are hand-made at our premises in the UK.
- Manchester United 1968 European Cup Final Football Shirt
- Manchester United 1968 European Cup Final Football Shirt. Not a colour you associate with Manchester Utd. This is the one and only 1968 European Cup Winning shirt as worn by the golden boy George Best, Sir Bobby Charlton and the rest.George Best wore number 7 and Bobby number 9. George won the European Player of the year on the back of his cup winning dispaly in this match, his stamina and skills were the pivotal factor as the game went into extra time. Manchester United became the first English 'Champions of Europe'. This classic shirt is long sleeved and made from 100% knitted cotton.
- Manchester United 1968 European Cup Final Track Jacket - White
- Manchester United 1968 Track Jacket - WhiteManchester United triumph4-1 over Benfica in the 1968 European Cup Final at Wembley to become the first English Club to win the trophy, isa date thatwill always be remembered in the Club's history. Wear the replica of the track jacket the team wore on that great day.Product Specification Appliqué text on reverse ' MANCHESTERUNITED' Full zip front Knitted cuffs, collar and waist Machine washable The ONLY licensed reproduction Manchester United FC official retro football shirt Made from polyester
- Manchester United Retro Champions League Final Shirt 1999
- Manchester United Retro Champions League Final Shirt 1999Losing 1-0 going into injury time in the 1999 UEFA Champions League Final in Barcelona, Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjær scored late goals to claim a dramatic victory over Bayern Munich, in what is considered one of the greatest sporting comebacks of all time.To commemorate this 'once in a lifetime' achievement, UNITED DIRECT are proud to present this official Retro shirt.Features include: Embroidered crest The words "Camp Nou, Champions League, The Final 1999" embroidered on left chest Machine washable Fabric: Polyester
- Manchester United 1978 Centenary Away Retro Football Shirt
- Manchester United 1978 Centenary Away. This away kit, introduced for the 1975-76 season was to become an all-time favourite amongst United fans, the crest appeared on a red circular background over three black stripes. Depending on the opposition, it was worn with white or black shorts and socks by the likes of Buchan, Greenhoff, Coppell, McIlroy, Pearson, Hill and Macari. This shirt is short sleeved and made from 100% knitted cotton.
More Pages To View